January 26, 2019
Name: Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia
Phone: +855 17 957 161
- 06:00 AM – Guides pick up participants at the Royal Angkor Resort and Spa
- 06:30 AM – Arrive at Angkor entry gate
- 08:00 AM – Breakfast – Royal Angkor
- 09:30 AM – Tour stage 1: Ancient Royal city of Angkor Thom
- 01:00 PM – Lunch Break
- 02:00 PM – Tour stage 2: Angkor Wat
- 05:00 PM – Return to Royal Angkor Resort and Spa
– Temple Tour
This is a full-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor complex.
The day begins at 6 a.m., when the guides will pick up participants at the Royal Angkor Resort and Spa and proceed in air-conditioned vans to the Angkor entry gate to obtain photo I.D.s. (The early morning start is to avoid the very long lines that will queue beginning at 7 a.m.) Participants will return to the Royal Angkor, where they can enjoy the hotel’s buffet breakfast (complementary for guests of the hotel) or dine at a nearby location.
After breakfast, the tour will proceed to Angkor Thom, the ancient royal city, which encompasses several monuments of interest, including the Baphuon, Bayon, Phimean Akas, and Ta Prohm Temples and the Terrace of the Elephants.
Guests will return to town for a buffet lunch.
After lunch, participants will have a full afternoon to explore the magnificent and inspiring Angkor Wat, the oldest and largest religious complex in the world and one of the 7 Wonders of the World. Vans will return guests to the Royal Angkor on/around 5 pm in the evening.