The CALA funding will be given to the highest quality abstracts, and these are selected through strict review processes.
There will be two types of fundings
1. A whole package including: registration fees, accommodation, travel expenses
To receive this funding, the abstract must be exceptional and high quality, excellent relevance in the CALA theme.
Proposals for individual papers, posters, and colloquia will be evaluated by the CALA Review Committee, with criteria as follows:
– Appropriateness and significance of the topic to CALA themes
– Originality/significance/impact of the research
– Clarity/coherence of research concerns, theoretical and analytical framework(s), description of research, data collection, findings/conclusions, rhetoric, and exegesis as a whole
2. A partial package including: accommodation and travel expenses
The author needs to pay for the registration fees