Extrapolating from both Academic Training and Capacity building, The GLOCAL in Society endeavor works at multiple levels, to effect societal change. The main framework of the project is as follows:
- To approach respective communities globally, to align societal need with cultural affordance, and to consequently develop sustainable projects.
- To draw resources from the projects and to reinvest these back into the communities, in line with these projects, where skilled personnel.
- Throughout development, local cultural models are studied and incorporated into the project, into training, and into meta-developmental awareness.
- To develop policy to protect local intellectual property, and the development of training through monitoring. The training and development must ensure that all vital resources are returned to the community.
- GLOFAL Global Fashion through Cultural heritage training, Kenya, Indonesia, Moldova, and other regions
- Majeeek – Cultural Chaperoning, Indonesia
- Ethnotraining – Training in Ethnography, Global
- South Korean Cultural Transition, South Korea
- Tan Nguyen University Social Integration, Vietnam
- Ky Quang 2 Orphan outreach, Vietnam
- UNESCO Cultural Consultancy ASEAN, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand
- Malaysia-wide Academic training, Malaysia
- The DOCUMENT project, Global
- Aseer Orphanage Outreach, Saudi Arabia
- Chinese National Transnational Education Network, China
- The GLOBAL ethnography project, Global
- Order of Mother Theresa women’s training, Italy